Atlanta Triangle Club now hosts online meetings.
LIVE Meeting at 1:00-2:30PM Daily
Visit here for Triangle online meetings
Directions for Atlanta Triangle Club Zoom Meeting Room: Meeting ID 804-505-577
Welcome to the Atlanta Triangle Club Zoom online meeting room! We hope that during this time, we will have a safe space here to share, reach out to newcomers, and keep peaceful, sane and serene.
Here are a few things to know about this online meeting and the expectations of this online meeting room:
- Please use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
- Log into this Zoom link to help you navigate easier: https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/covid19.html
- To get to a meeting try: https://zoom.us/join
- Use the Meeting ID 804-505-577 password 133011. There is also a list of phone numbers if you choose to join via telephone using audio; select Join.
- Download the Zoom app, if you do not have one. (It will immediately launch).
- If this is your first time using Zoom, you can change your background (you will get the prompts to do so).
- You will immediately be inserted into the meeting.
- You will be asked if you can invite other participants by copying the URL or invitation. Make your choice!
- Once you are in the meeting, on the bottom of the screen, there are different icons/choices. One of them is the IM feature, and you can IM Everyone or specific people if you have questions.
- NOTE: The “HOST” is the Chairperson. They would be the most knowledgeable, so ask them any questions.
- If you are first one in the meeting, please wait until the Chairperson enters. They will have links for you to read, and this gives the meeting structure.
- 7th Tradition Basket is on this site under the Meetings tab – donate using the PayPal Friends and Family option (if you have an account with NO FEE).
Ways to stay sober and keep “recovery in your mouth” (hey, these are NOT in order):
- Call or reach out to someone – sponsor, family member, friend.
- If you are at a meeting, keep your hands to yourself. Wash your hands upon arriving, and leaving.
- Keep your phone charged so that you can receive calls
- Exercise (if you can)
- Keep washing your hands (inside and outside of the house)
- Keep safe
- Be grateful that you are sober!
- Look at the https://www.cdc.gov/ if you have questions about the coronavirus COVID-19.
ATLANTA TRIANGLE CLUB
COVID -19 coronavirus NOTICE
Atlanta Triangle Club will stay open until further notice. We will remain open for all meetings and for anyone who needs help in recovery.
Atlanta Triangle Club recommends that if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: not feeling well, coughing, fever, shortness of breath, PLEASE STAY HOME. Contact your healthcare provider or the CDC as soon as possible.
Please take care of yourself and everyone around you. If you are confused, call your doctor, your sponsor, a family member or a friend.
When you come to the club, the CDC recommends washing your hands upon entering, and keep your hands away from your face, mouth and eyes. Please wash your hands before leaving the club as well. YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FINGERS INTERLACED during the meeting, and refrain from handshaking and hugging. Use your elbows to catch your coughs.
In service and recovery – The Atlanta Triangle Club